Monday, March 19, 2012

Threadless for $9.99

Threadless is the first shirt site I found thanks to a friend. I've been buying from TeeFury lately though.

Right now, Threadless has awesome shirts for $9.99 until 3/21 10:00am CT. I recommend checking them out.

Here's the shirt I bought:
"Poker Face"
For that design, the regular tee shape is sold out for girls. Just the "boat neck tee" is left. Click on the titled caption for that shirt. I prefer not to get white shirts, but I could not resist with the use of cards and the pun.

Here are a few more designs that I liked:
"Love the Bomb"
Have you dodged these guys on the Wii?

"Mr. Tee" with the use of tees.
I pity the foo' who doesn't laugh.

"Lion Fumes" reminds me of Aslan from
The Chronicles of Narnia.

"Geek Chic" by my favorite shirt artist, Megan Lara.

There are shirt categories other than Pop Culture and Gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment