Sunday, February 26, 2012

Peeta Bread Humor

There's a meme (Internet running joke) for perspectives of college majors and career fields such as this one:

The two in the middle are my favorites.
Then this "What people think I do" meme spread to interests including literature. Here's one for Peeta from The Hunger Games:
Once again I like the mom one. haha.

I found another meme with Peeta and burnt bread:


The movie is coming out in March. Read the book beforehand. The rating is PG-13 so teenagers can enjoy it. Thus, some scenes will not make it to the screen including most likely the last death in the game which I am grateful it is not. I had no problem with that scene in the book, but I am fine not facing it again through another medium.

If you find funny The Hunger Games images, then I'd like to see them. They do not have to be Peeta. I just feel that I know that character better than Gale from the first two books.

No comments:

Post a Comment