Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Invite Maleficent or Beware

My shirt design "Beware" for Maleficent,
the villain in Disney's Sleeping Beauty
Hey guys, my design "Beware" will be printed at teeVillian for 24 hours on Saturday, May 10! :) I will wear the shirt myself when watching the Maleficent movie.

I challenged myself with this design by using only text and negative space (blank empty area). I also came up with the words.

I will post another reminder on the scheduled day for teeVillain. That day you can also see the answers I gave for their Q & A, which interviews you as if you were a villain. Haha. Or more appropriately, Mwahahaha!

If you are interested in "Beware" on another format like a coffee mug, then check out my Society6 shop. This week Society6 has free shipping for participating artists.

I used my design "Tea Party" to advertise the promotion.
Click HERE to receive free shipping on most of the items in my Society6 shop.  The promotion ends on May 11 at midnight (Pacific time).

No comments:

Post a Comment