Friday, December 7, 2012

Free Shipping

In the last post, I shared an art piece on RedBubble and Society6. Well, both sites have free shipping for a few days.

RedBubble

Free shipping until Sat Dec. 8 6:00am.

I have only "Night's Kiss" on RedBubble so far, but I wanted to share a clever tee (on the right) I found for Buzz Lightyear fans. ;) 

My tee again, "Night's Kiss."
The title gives it away, but here's the link.















Society6

As for Society6, purchases will have free shipping if you click on the artist's promo link for it. Here is my free shipping promo link: http://society6.com/Inque?promo=1cee54 . Free shipping on this site is until Dec. 9.

And here are two other artist's works and promo links:

Artist Terry Fan


"Autumn Song"
"Your brain on video games"


























Artist Martynas Pavilonis


"Martwood Wolves" as a phone skin.
"Village"

No comments:

Post a Comment